Categories: Lunch Break
Kelly Webster is a librarian, tweets as AnzacMonster, and has given us links to five of her favorite webcomics for today’s Lunch Break.
Would you like to guest edit Lunch Break? Send a self portrait (as a drawing or photograph) plus five links to your favorite webcomics to Sarah Morean at email@example.com.
Lunch Break is a short round-up of favorite webcomics appearing here each weekday at noon. Here’s something for you to enjoy over your lunch break or whenever. The premise is simple: it’s another day on the internet. Here’s a new or forgotten comic that seems interesting. Have something to recommend? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Yet Another Moral Dilemma! by Nomi Kane // April 13, 2010
- “I Should Totally Have a Baby” from Sticky Comics by Christiann MacAuley // December 11, 2010
- Werebears and Only Children by Jennifer Barrett // December 31, 2010
- How I Came to Work at the Wendy’s by Nick St. John // date unknown
- Shams, Scams, and Blind Faith by Ellen Lindner // 2008
– Sarah Morean