Categories: The Cross Hatch Dispatch
[Above, not what I expected to find at WeaselComics.com. Below, you do your job, pencil neck, don't tell me how to do mine!]
- How can somethin’ so gangsta be so pretty in pictures? When it’s Jay-z’s Rocawear clothing company, having a sale on their line of Peanuts tees.
- Yipes! Haw! Ouch! Oh, snap!
- Today is the 30th Birthday of Cross Hatch Editor in Chief Brian Heater. Happy Birthday, Brian! You should follow him on Twitter because he is funny and handsome. @bheater
- Cross Hatch Mini-Comics Editor Sarah Morean turns 28 on Saturday, but you should just leave her alone, thanks.
- Jen Sorensen is the guest cartoonist for a week over at Rhymes with Orange! Her run started on May 9th and will end on May 15th. Or as I call it now, “hangover day.”
- Oh fer cute. Did you guys see this sweet photo of Adam Duncan Hines as a kid? It’s like a week or maybe two decades old by now, but cuuuuute! Also, congrats to Adam on his win at the LA Festival of the Book!
- I love these chubby quarter-sized autobio minis from Carrie McNinch and now there’s even more to love! Issue #18 of You Can’t Get There From Here was just released.
- I hate to encourage you, but here’s a real good deal on all-day VIP passes for Big Apple Comic Con, happening May 21-22. I just like deals! Arright! Sheesh!
- It’s the Day of Giving! Today, all donations over $15 made to the Toonseum in Pittsburgh will be matched through pittsburghgives.org. Please help support this institution.
Submit a news item for the Dispatch via email: crosshatchdispatch [at] gmail [dot] com. Use “Dispatch” in the subject line, if you would be so kind. Or add us to your mailing lists. You heard me.
- Sarah Morean